- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Select the \”Upload Plugin\” button.
- Click on the \”Choose File\” button to upload your file.
- When the Open dialog appears select the guest-post-manager.zip file from your desktop.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait until the upload is complete.
- When finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A confirmation message will be displayed.
or, you can upload the files directly to your server.
- Upload all of the files in `guest-post-manager.zip` to your `/wp-content/plugins/guest-post-manager` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.